Just start playing NYT Connections? Found it interesting and want to fill up for NYT Connections Archive? Well if you are looking for an archive of past NYT connections answers you are at the right spot.
Nytimes Connections has taken the internet by storm and become a browser-based game brand over the past year. The game with its daily episodes is satisfying the daily need of adventures for nerds. Many will agree daily connection puzzles are prompting brainiacs to stretch their linguistic muscles, exercise their brains, and compare notes online after their four chances are complete.
Many of NYT connections puzzles have passed since the game was first introduced into the gaming world. If you’re looking for any information related to past NYT Connections games we are here to fill you up.
What is Connections?
Resembling the king of word game wordle, connection is just another word puzzle. The game is built on the idea of classifying given words in groups based on any similarities they have connect the dots guess the word and vola there you go.
Past NYT connections answers
In this write-up further, you can find our list of the most recent previous Nyt connections solutions, also the post will jog you briefly on what the game is about and how to play it. So fasten your seatbelts so we can gear your Nyt connections journey.
How to play nyt connections
The Nyt connections puzzle resembles other word games a lot. This puzzle-based game requires you to identify groups of items sharing a common feature or category. NYT connections centres around finding these common features in four chances. The groups might be related to certain themes such as the aquarium, summer-related terms, etc. Following are the steps
Step 1: you will be presented with various items, from which you have to group four items that share a connection.
Step 2: Once you make the group, select those four items and tap ‘Submit’ to check your guess.
Step 3: The final step is to find all groups in the game in four chances.
NYT Connections Archive
NYT Connections 121 – October 10th, 2023
- ORIGIN – GENESIS, GERM, SEED, SOURCE
- BIBLE BOOKS – ACTS, JOB, KINGS, MARK
- N.H.L. TEAMS – FLAMES, KRAKEN, STARS, WILD
- POWER ___ – NAP, PLANT, RANGER, TRIP
NYT Connections 120 – October 9th, 2023
- CROPS – CORN, CUCUMBER, PEPPER, TOMATO
- SLANG FOR HEAD – CROWN, DOME, MELON, NOODLE
- SONG – CUT, NUMBER, SINGLE, TRACK
- THINGS THAT WHISTLE – BIRD, KETTLE, REFEREE, TRAIN
NYT Connections 119 – October 8th, 2023
- CELEBRATORY OCCASIONS – ANNIVERSARY, BIRTHDAY, SHOWER, WEDDING
- PHONE CONNECTIVITY – BARS, RECEPTION, SERVICE, SIGNAL
- CITIES AND TOWNS IN ENGLAND – BATH, DERBY, READING, SANDWICH
- ___ OPERA – COMIC, MET, ROCK, SOAP
NYT Connections 118 – October 7th, 2023
- RHYMES – DARREN, KAREN, SHARON, AARON
- NATURAL FEATURES – DALE, BROOK, SAVANNA, CLIFF
- PAST TENSE VERBS – DREW, ROSE, WILL, MAY
- PALINDROMES – EVE, HANNAH, OTTO, NATAN
NYT Connections 117 – October 6th, 2023
- LAUGHTER, IN A TEXT – DEAD, HAHA, LOL, ROFL
- ART MOVEMENTS – DADA, DECO, GOTHIC, POP
- “PETER PAN” CHARACTERS – HOOK, NANA, PETER, WENDY
- LADY ___ – BIRD, GAGA, LUCK, MACBETH
NYT Connections 116 – October 5th, 2023
- DIVISION – ARM, BRANCH, CHAPTER, WING
- IMPERIAL UNITS – BUSHEL, PECK, STONE, TON
- M.L.B. TEAM MEMBER – ANGEL, CUB, MET, RED
- INSECT HOMOPHONES – AUNT, BEATLE, FLEE, NAT
NYT Connections 115 – October 4th, 2023
- CHRISTMAS-RELATED – MISTLETOE, REINDEER, SNOWMAN, STOCKING
- MAKE PUBLIC – DISPLAY, EXHIBIT, PRESENT, SHOW
- TORUS-SHAPED FOOD – BAGEL, CHEERIO, DONUT, LIFESAVER
- THINGS WITH STRIPES – CANDY CANE, CROSSWALK, REFEREE, TIGER
NYT Connections 114 – October 3rd, 2023
- LONG-HAIRED ANIMALS – AFGHAN, ALPACA, ANGORA, YAK
- PRATTLE ON – BLATHER, CHAT, JABBER, GAB
- SNEAKER BRANDS – CONVERSE, JORDAN, PUMA, VANS
- ___ BALLOON – LEAD, SPEECH, TRIAL, WATER
NYT Connections 113 – October 2nd, 2023
- WAYS TO SHOW RESPECT – BOW, KNEEL, SALUTE, STAND
- IPHONE APPS – CLOCK, MAIL, MAPS, NOTES
- ANIMAL COVERINGS – DOWN, FUR, SCALES, SHELL
- “POINTERS” – ARROW, DOG, FINGER, HINT
NYT Connections 112 – October 1st, 2023
- COFFEE COUNTER ITEMS – CUP, LID, STIRRER, STRAW
- NOCTURNAL ANIMALS – BAT, MOTH, OWL, WOLF
- THINGS THAT ARE RED – BEET, BRICK, CARDINAL, POPPY
- ___ FIGURE – ACTION, BALLPARK, GO, STICK